1. This is the Competition Terms and Conditions for the Danone NutriDay “Bright Sparks” model building competition (“the Competition”). Danone NutriDay is the promoter of the Competition.
2. The Competition is open from 15 February 2016 until 30 September 2016 (Competition Term). No entries received after this date will be accepted.
4. The Competition prize is listed below in these terms and conditions.
5. All schools in South Africa registered for the Danone NutriDay 2016 Schools Programme are eligible to enter the Competition and will be eligible to win the Competition prize.
6. Any school registered in the Danone NutriDay 2016 Schools Programme is entitled to enter the Competition with more than one entry on more than one occasion during the Competition Term.
7. Employees and agents of HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors themselves may not contribute towards any entry. For the avoidance of doubt, family members of employees and agents of HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors, who are pupils or staff of a school, may not contribute towards an entry submitted by their school.
8. Competition entries will not be returned once submitted to the Danone NutriDay Schools Programme.
9. No responsibility is accepted by HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors for entries lost, delayed, misdirected and incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
10. HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors exclude liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the Competition.
11. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Danone NutriDay may cancel the Competition and amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside their control. HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors reserve the right in their absolute discretion to extend the Competition Term for a reasonable period of time where an insufficient number of the entries received have satisfied the entry and judging criteria.
13. Names of the prize winning schools will be emailed and faxed to all participating schools.
14. HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way which HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If a winning entry is disqualified, HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
16. HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process your Competition entry. HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors may use your details to contact you to keep you updated.
17. Entrants shall be responsible for meeting all costs associated with entry to the Competition, including travel costs and costs of preparing entries.
The Danone NutriDay judging process and winner selection:
1. All entries which do not meet the entry criteria (for example, do not answer the questions/brief) will not reach the judging process and the entrant will not be eligible to be shortlisted as a finalist.
2. The judges will, according to merit, long-list up to 50 entries as semi-finalists, based on the judging criteria (the judging criteria appears below).
3. The judges will select the overall winner for the Competition based on how the entry and the presentation demonstrate that the entrant has met the judging criteria.
4. The winners will then be invited to participate in a prize handover to occur at their school.
5. At the prize handovers, the winners will be announced. The winners will receive their prize from HDI Youth Marketeers within 30 days of the monthly competition closing date.
6. The judges' decision shall be final and HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors will not enter into any discussion or correspondence concerning the results.
7. By submitting an entry you confirm that the entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights, and you grant the HDI Youth Marketeers, Danone NutriDay or any of its sponsors a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your entry in electronic format and hard copy.
NutriDay Bright Sparks Model Building Competition
A chance to win EVERY MONTH!
Each month’s winning school will have the exciting NutriDay sampling van visit their school to distribute deliciously nutritious NutriDay tasters to all the learners.
Put your school in line to win by following these easy steps:
Step 1: Collect empty Danone NutriDay Yoghurt tubs
Step 2: Create individual or group models using the Danone NutriDay Yoghurt tubs
Step 3: Submit your individual/group models to your teacher to judge
Step 4: Your teacher will enter the best individual/group model creations by taking a photo of your creation and sending it via WhatsApp or MMS to 071 113 9852 with the following entry information:
• The school name
• The teacher name
• The teacher contact number
• The photo of the model with the model name
• The competition period will run from February-September 2016
• Entries for the monthly competition will close on the last day of each month
• The best entries will be selected by a panel of expert and independent judges
• The winning monthly school will be notified within 30 days
Models may be entered in two categories:
1) Group (a group, grade or school of learners that have made and submitted a model).
2) Most quality entries (a school that submits the highest amount of quality entries into the competition).
• Use of Danone NutriDay tubs (the model must be made of a minimum of 80% Danone NutriDay Yoghurt tubs)
• Bonus: Incorporating the theme of “Bright Sparks” into the model
• Danone NutriDay Sampling van visit to your school
• Danone NurtiDay Sampling tasters for your school
• Certificate for your school
Bright Spark support from Danone NutriDay
Your school will be asked to appoint a Teacher Champion, who will be tasked with coordinating the distribution of the educational materials within your school. The Teacher Champion will also be responsible for coordinating your school’s entry in the Danone NutriDay Bright Spark Model Building Competition (detailed above).
For more information on the Danone NutriDay Schools Programme, please call 011 706 6016 or email email@example.com.